Purpose : Product used to automate sticking adhesivelabels on bottles.
Presentation : An operator dialogue console serially connected to a PLC card designed to manage I/O using a specific parameterable automation.
Power supply :
- 230 ou 400V AC – 50Hz.
- 16 inputs are of the 24VDC 10mA type
- Level 1 if greater than 15V
- Level 0 if less than 8V
- 4 ON-OFF outputs with a high breaking point
- 9 ON-OFF outputs with a low breaking point
- 6 sensor output power supplies
- 40 leds for functional monitoring installed on the card
- RS485 type connection for the dialogue between the 2 elements
Mother board: 300 x 200 mm maximum with the 4 TRI relays,
Console: 115 x 90 x 10 outcrop and 70mm deep.
Electronic card including :
- The 230/400V AC power supply,
- On-OFF input processing,
- On-OFF output processing,
- Processing of data from the machine's complete incremental coder (not supplied),
- Full machine automation
1 remote console for operator dialogue is connected to the base electronic card including :
- 1 LCD 2 x 16 character display
- 3 keys and a rotating button for parameter settings
- 1 IP54 face