Purpose : The automation of a pastry industry machine (ice cream, chocolates, etc.). Choice of programmes with different temperature cycles and operating times. PID hot or cold temperature regulation. Slow or fast mixing regulation control.
Presentation : Remote front face with keyboard, display, operating LEDs. Management control box connected by cable with 3 cards (CPU, analogue inputs, relay power supply).
- The front face is bare and a lexan to customise the equipment is overlaid on it.
- Regulation possible using an intensity transformer to control the motor current.
Power supply :
- 230 VAC - 50 Hz.
- · 1 wall temperature
- · 1 inner temperature
- · 1 door contact
- · 1 intensity transformer
- · 1 hot relay
- · 1 cold relay
- · 1 horn relay
- · 1 slow mix relay
- · 1 quick mix relay
- Front face = 200 x 110 x 25 mm
- Control box = 160 x 100 x 80 mm
- INTEL 80C31 microprocessor.
- All components using HCMOS technology
- 7 segment LEDs display + LEDs.