The ground fault detector (GFD) is an appliance specifically developed to detect a ground fault current on the 15 KV lighting station arteries of a rail network.
Ground fault detection electronic relays for 15Kv HV cables on a rail network. The detection threshold is adjustable, the usual values are 30mA or 12.5mA. Detection is completed by a LED indicator, a push button on the front face can be used to simulate a fault.
Power supply :
- 230V - 50Hz
- Monotore 30mA ou 12.5mA
- Relay (breaking capacity: 0.6A - 125VAC or 2A - 30VDC)
- Fault indicator on the front face
120 x 105 x 137 mm
Compliance with standards and specifications :
- CEI 255.5 and HN 45S50
- NFC 20 - 010
- Vibrations: 10Hz to 20Hz, 0.3mm cc, 2g according to CEI 68-2-6
- Robust metal control box to fix to the back of the cabinet
- Connection using a specific 10 point plug
- Analogue electronic components
- Operating temperature from –15° to +40°C