- rear wiring socket with clips 9246
- rear wiring socket with clips 9243
- rear wiring socket / PCB mounting 9244
- front wiring socket with clips 9946-20
- front wiring socket / screw terminals 9946-10
Relay for line control - 3 output relays with 250 VAC/5 A CO contacts.
Pluggable on the following sockets : 9244, 9246, 9243 & 9946.
Detailed table of the coil resistance data is available in the technical support pages of this site or can be sent upon request.
Control the condition of the line between the control circuit (dry contact type) and the control device.
2329 relay acts as an interface
The three output CO contacts give:
* 1 default for the line in short-circuit (with visualisation by LED)
* 1 default for th eopen line (with visualisation by LED)
* 1 line contact putting off.
The relay used for default type indication and contact position checks permanently the line impedance between terminals n° 1 and 6..
The line impedance to control must be less than 3000 Ohms.
|Connection||on front or rear wiring socket|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 55°C|
|Storage temperature||- 20 to + 70°C|
|Direct current||Alternative current|
|Min. nominal voltage DC||24 V||24 V|
|Min. nominal voltage AC||220 V||220/230 V|
|Operating range||-15 à 10% of nominal voltage|
|Number of contacts||2|
|Max. load current||5 A per contact|
For any complementary information regarding mounting and withdrawal, please refer to the technical support pages of this site or contact us.