. 1 on-board operator console with keyboard, graphic display, jets\' statement and control visualisation.
. 1 card located in a cabinet at the back of the vehicle and receiving interfaces of inputs, outputs, communication, as well as a CPU. the communication between these two devices is ensured by a CAN bus.
. Output on printer with horodating of the characteristics (work, road surface, weight, spreading duration, temperature, etc...)
Power supply :
* 24 V battery
* keyboard / 8 commands / 24 digital / 3 frequency
* 2 analog inputs / incremental coders
* Option for other analog inputs.
* 96 relays outputs modulo 16
* 1 static output 1 A / 24 V, motor regulation
* 1 static output 0/10 V , pump regulation
* 1 CAN bus between console and back card
* 1 RS 232 link for both devices for data loading
* 1 RS 232C link with an external printer
* Console : 240 x 300 x 50 mm
* Back card : 250 x 350 mm
* Microprocessor 16 bits AMD AM186ES
* "FLASH" PLC memory
* HCMOS logic