Presentation : The transceiver looks like a plastic box with an optical window at 45°. This box is made of two half shells.
* Operation voltage : from 18 to 32 V,
* Energy save mode consumption : 70 mA,
* Transmission consumption : 100 mA.
Optical characteristics :
* Beam orientated at 45° from the axis of the box,
* Infrared wave length : 850 nm,
* Nominal range in the axis : 0,40 to 3 mètres,
* Maximal transversal range : + or - 1 mètre.
* Operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C,
* Storage temperature from -20°C to +85°C,
* Protection degree : IP545 (without connector),
* Protected against industrial and HF interferences.
Serial link :
* Type A : current loop / round 5 pin connector,
* Type B : RS422 / round 6 pin connector,
* Type C : RS232 / round 6 pin connector,
* Half duplex dual diraction transmission,
* Data format : transparent,
* Transfer speed : 115 KBauds max.,
* Cablage : hardened cables.
* 135 x 45 x 60 mm (without connector)
* Mounting with M4 screws under the device.
* one CMS mother card
* one emission/reception infrared head,
* one 5 pin connector,
* one transmission indicator
* one connector cover.