The LDPM decodes and displays the information contained on the underground ticket's or season ticket's magnetic code on its LCD screen.
The ticket is read by manually passing it through the reader slot. This makes it possible to increase product autonomy and avoid wear parts.
Signal processing makes reliable decoding of the ticket possible
despite reading conditions (variable and uneven reading speed)
Power supply :
- Rechargeable standard type AA batteries x2 (=> easier maintenance)
- 2 possible types of recharge: using a mains adapter or using a USB port
- Built-in quick battery charger (=> duration of a full charge: 2h30)
- Autonomy of use: about 20h
Graphie LCD display
- resolution: 128x64 pixels
- size: 51x31mm
- Strap supplied